#106: Waiting on a Redemption Story with Dana Jones
Dana Jones is a wife and mother of two who is living her dream by using her talent as an artist to create encouraging hand-painted signs. Over the past fourteen years, Dana's signs have evolved, using different kinds of materials and color palettes, as well as layouts and design concepts. She paints what's going on inside her heart, which she says is often inspired by music, encouragement, and God's grace story in her own life. Her Esty shop, Selah Signs, has sold more than 4,000 items and holds a 5-star rating.
What we chat about:
- How she's encouraging women to embrace their "okayness"
- Two things that can heal your marriage - trust in God and willingness to grow
- The realization that God can make a redemption story for you, regardless of your spouse
- Creating a space that allows failure and forgiveness
- The power of helping your child find their passion and the importance of finding your own passion outside of your family
- Advice about encouraging a positive self-image to our daughters
Where to find Dana:
Episode Sponsor: Opinion Outpost
A successful company’s most important consultant is you, the consumer! Companies rely on your feedback to produce new and improved products and services. Opinion Outpost bridges the gap between your opinions and the companies who need them. You can earn cash and rewards for the time you spend taking online surveys with points you can redeem for cash or gift vouchers to popular brands. Not only is it easy to sign up, but it’s also free.
Support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you've been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!***