#110 Thinking Outside the Box with Elizabeth Quintal
Elizabeth Quintal spent over a decade working with homeless children before making the decision to stay at home full time with her "cheeky" son, to keep writing and styling on her blog Cheeky Days, and to start a subscription box business called Outside The Box. Outside The Box is a subscription box by a family for families inspiring connection, creativity and community. Elizabeth's goal is to provide families a simple and meaningful way to give back to the community by delivering a curated box every month with a new theme always focused on sharing the value of dreaming big and giving back.
Get 20% off any Outside the Box purchase using the coupon code: Mom Struggling Well
What we chat about:
- Elizabeth's (then) upcoming move to Madrid and the motivation behind her life-altering decision
- How working with homeless families taught her to love, show compassion, and stop judging others
- The life-changing power of treating all people with love and understanding,regardless of status
- Balancing truth and grace
- Avoiding being overwhelmed through hope and faith
- How Elizabeth's passion for teaching kids kindness, empathy, diversity and building community inspired her business
- The importance of having hard, honest conversations with our children
- Putting an emphasis on teaching empathy and community rather than allowing society to fill in the blanks
Where to find Elizabeth:
Episode Sponsor: Rebecca Renfrow & Anchored Press
You can thrive as a business owner and as a mom, merging the two God given roles with grace and ease.
Struggling with self doubt and fear? And guilt? Rebecca's job is to help you get out of the rut you are in and move forward in your business, while thriving as a mom. You can do this. I can't wait to help you reach your goals, grow a business you are proud of, make more money, and LIVE YOUR LIFE ON PURPOSE as a mom and an entrepreneur! Because you CAN do both...well! Head to rebeccarenfrow.com to sign up for your coaching package!
Anchored Press is a Christian planner that keeps you focused on God as you organize your day.
It's got everything you need for your time with God, keeping track of which meals your kids actually will eat and what's happening in your schedule this week. Try them out if you haven't already. You'll love your planner!
Support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you've been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!***