#122: Finding Hope & Reason with Elise Hurd
Elise Hurd is a faith coach, wife to her best friend, Jason, and mom of 5 wildly exuberant kids. Her passion is to help believers remember, record, and relay their personal experiences of Jesus. Her goal is to equip Jesus-followers to "Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have." (1 Peter 3:15). Elise and Jason are completing their RV renovation and plan to hit the road full time in their tiny home by the summer of 2018.
What we chat about:
- Elise's story of modeling, abortion, attempted suicide and the hope she found in Christ
- A creative way she's using her limitations to teach her children to rely on Christ
- How parents can love/help their prodigal kids
- What is a Jesus Story Box?
- The remarkable connection remembering and our spiritual lives
- Isaiah 40:6 and dialogue with God
Where to find Elise:
Support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you've been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!