#128: Striking a Balance with Wynter Pitts
Wynter Pitts is the founder of For Girls Like You, a resource ministry for tween girls and their parents. She is the author of several books, including You’re God’s Girl!: A Devotional for Tweens and She is Yours: Trusting God As You Raise The Girl He Gave You. The mother of four girls herself, Wynter's mission is to empower and equip women of all ages to walk boldly into becoming who God has created them to be and to provide parents with the resources and support needed to raise strong Christ followers.
What we chat about:
- How God changed Wynter's perspective of motherhood
- Getting your kids to spend time with God
- Handling teenage hormones
- Helping your children find the truth through their feelings
- How her daughter, Alena, got a role in the movie War Room and how her siblings responded
- Why Wynter decided to homeschool after being firmly set against it
- Breaking the cycle of poverty in your childhood
Connect with Wynter:
Support the show:
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you've been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!
***Some links above take you to Amazon. When you click through, anything you purchase there will help offset the costs associated with producing the show. It doesn't cost you any extra, and it helps me out. Everybody wins! Thank you for your support!